The post here includes an e-mail Richard and Tracy sent me in May 2012, which proves my belief that they are sociopaths. In it you will see every sociopathic trait–including empty threats and false accusations–and maybe recognize e-mails you have received from your own sociopath. You will see how they began their stalking campaign.
This post was originally posted in May 2012. I wrote it while a baby blogger, and added to it over a period of months, so it badly needed editing. However, I struggled for a long time to look through this blog post again because of the presence of that e-mail and its tendency to trigger all sorts of emotional reactions: fear, pain, hurt, anguish, rage, etc.
But now I am finally able to do some proper editing, and re-post it. I want to sticky it so new readers can see it, as I have been doing for months with my old posts.
It is, however, extremely long, which would take me all night to edit and an hour for you to read, so I will re-post it in chunks. I have divided the original post into several sections, which I will follow in the re-post. If you want to see the entire original post, click here. Now for Part 6.
Warning: The following contains venting of anger, to get it out of my heart and onto the page, to make the story authentic, and to show other victims of abuse that I feel your rage.
I have proof, and did what I said I would, but nothing happened (late summer/fall 2012)
I have done everything I said I was going to do:
- I’ve told my priest what happened and gotten his counsel (and will continue to do so if they keep showing up, but they’ve only appeared a few times).
- I’ve kept the blog up.
- I’ve posted here and told my family and friends what Richard and Tracy have been doing to harass and cyberstalk me.
Yet Richard and Tracy have not done what they threatened to do if I did so. They don’t have a leg to stand on legally:
- This is the truth, there are absolutely no lies, no intentional falsehoods,
- it has done absolutely nothing to harm their reputation in the community,
- it has not hurt their jobs if they have any, does not even show up if somebody Googles their names, because the names are changed.
Without intentional falsehoods and real names, there can be no libel. They are all fang but no bite.
- In my possession an e-mail and record of a phone conversation which prove I’m telling the truth. (I held onto them just in case Richard would need an ally in court.)
- My husband and Todd as witnesses/character witnesses.
- The printouts of Tracy on a game forum doing the same things to Todd that she did to me.
- Several of her abusive e-mails to me.
- The abusive posts she made to Todd on that game forum.
- Printouts of IRC conversations in which Richard claimed to have hypnotized me and been a thug for the Mafia.
- Posts by Todd confirming the Mafia story.
- E-mails from Todd describing the things he himself witnessed.
- A public blog post by Richard from 2007, which expressed uncertainty about his marriage.
–All confirming my story as true and not the ravings of someone who is “not all there,” as Tracy called me.
I have copies of e-mails I sent to friends and family describing the situation from 2007-2010, and would swear in a court of law that I have posted the truth.
I have a file, started in mid-2010, in which I described everything I had witnessed while I could still remember it well, just in case I would be needed as a character witness for Richard.
I am witness of and privy to some things which I did not post online because of their sensitive nature, but which I would use as evidence for the court.
I would also gladly take my blogs, website, e-mails, and own private written accounts, print them, sign them in front of a taker of oaths, and use them as an affidavit, sworn to on penalty of perjury, as described by Wikipedia:
An affidavit is a type of verified statement or showing, or in other words, it contains a verification, meaning it is under oath or penalty of perjury, and this serves as evidence to its veracity and is required for court proceedings.
- To obtain a declaration on a legal document, such as an application for voter registration, that the information provided by the applicant is truthful to the best of the applicant’s knowledge. If, after signing such a declaration, the information is found to be deliberately untrue with the intent to deceive, the applicant may face perjury charges.
Some piece of Richard and Tracy must recognize in my story that they were indeed abusive, that what they did was indeed wrong. If they truly did not recognize this at all, then why not just say, “Well, anybody can see how ridiculous she’s being, so we’ll just ignore it and let the whole world see it and laugh at her.”
But no, instead they’re trying to intimidate me into silence, taking offense at the story, threatening to sue me for telling my story, trying to gaslight me into thinking that it did not happen the way I said it happened.
They’ve traumatized me severely, so severely I had to take to blogging to deal with it, and are now re-traumatizing me, on purpose!
Their threat is extortion (written 10/28/12)
Just think: Not only did they demonstrate the same utter lack of regard for the feelings and points of view of Hubby and me that they had shown during the “Incident” and that Tracy showed for me the entire time I knew her…
…Not only did they say they “owe” me nothing—
But a lawsuit would be an attempt to get money out of us.
Didn’t we give them quite enough money over the years?
Considering the extreme lengths we took over the years to help them out, far beyond what most people would do, and the fact that we’re not even remotely related to them,
I think we are at least owed kindness, consideration, a restraint from verbal abuse and bullying, and apologies for outbursts.
But to not even get that from them, and have them come out and say in this e-mail that they owed us nothing, demonstrates a sense of entitlement on their part–and gives me, Hubby, and our parents a distinct impression that Hubby and I were played for suckers.
Post by Prozac Blogger: Major Breakthrough: Exposing the Truth
I will NOT be silent.
To be continued.